Thursday, December 3, 2009

November 2009 Newsletter

East County Counseling Services

Joanne Wieser, MA, LMFT, LMHC
PO Box 133
Elma, WA 98541
360-861-8184 /360-370-3525
joannewieser.com/joannewieser.blogspot.com

To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.

-Bertrand Russell

• Vacation
• Newsletter
• Waiting Room
• Lori’s Open House
• Raising Rates as of January 1st 2010
• Custody Clarification
• Pre-marital and post divorce counseling
• Gratitude
• Visa/Mastercard

I will be on vacation the week of Thanksgiving and the week between Christmas and New Years. I will be available for emergencies by calling my office telephone number or cell number.

If you do not want to receive a copy of my newsletter just send me a quick e-mail stating you want your name off the e-mail list.

I am sharing a waiting room with Dr. Lori Wieser. The waiting room is across the hall from me and next to Dr. Wieser’s office. A sign will be posted on the door. Lori or I will greet you in the waiting room.

Dr. Lori Wieser’s Open House is Saturday, November 21st from 3-5 PM. She will be there to answer any of questions about Naturopathic Medicine. 304 West Main, Suite 3, Elma, WA 98541

I will be raising my individual rate to $90.00 per hour as of January 1st, 2010. If you have any questions please contact me at my office or cell number.

If your child is seeing me I have a letter explaining my role and limitation. I will be asking you to sign the letter at your next session.

I offer pre marital counseling and post divorce counseling. I am not a custody evaluator and I do not conduct custody or visitation evaluations.

Expressing gratitude everyday can help increase good mental health and feelings of happiness. Writing a list of 5 things or people you are grateful for increases feelings of good will. I am challenging you to journal for a week on the back of the newsletter your gratitude. I believe this would be a great exercise to share with family and friends as a Thanksgiving activity. Before the meal ask each person to write and share a list of 5 things or people they are grateful for. I wish all of you a happy and peaceful Thanksgiving.

I will have Visa/Mastercard for your convenience in January

No comments: